Thursday, January 3, 2008

New

Today, I had a chance to experience a new kind of game.. It is called Laser Tag.. Cheaper than paintball and obviously less painfull than paintball as we do not use bullets like paintball pallets instead we used laser.. Yea, the ones that doctors use to cut open patients during operation.. Then, if you get shot, you'll die for sure.. Hahaha.. Just kidding.. They use guns which 'shoot' lasers just like those laser pointers, you know? Hehe.. Cool new game to play during this nothing to do period..

Yea.. I've nothing to do at this time.. Where could I find a job that is easy to do and pay me lots and lots of money.. Hahaha.. Actually, any job will do.. As long as I have some income during this time.. Now I better start searching for online jobs where I just have to go online and do that the whole day and get paid for it.. Advertisements in this blog seems to be getting no attentions from anyone at all.. But I'll just leave them there and wait for my cheque of 50 bucks to be delivered to me when I am like... maybe.. 40 years old maybe.. Hahaha..

No comments: