Friday, January 4, 2008

The Blog...

Well, I never really explained why I started this blog to anyone.. Just for fun? Not really.. The reason I started to blog is to release my tension from my real life and bring it into my online life.. On the internet, one should be able to free their mind and should not be criticized as it should not be related in their real life at all.. What they say should not be taken against them but should just be left alone and just for someone to read.. to ponder.. I started this blog just to occupy myself so that I have 'something' to do.. Internet has been a part of my life and all these while I have only been on the other side and now I would like to be one of the contributors to the Internet by blogging.. Many people has gained popularity, wealth and many more by blogging.. But all I wanted from all these was for me to release a piece of my mind to the internet world.. well, that was when I started then.. Now that I have known how to make blogging a side income, I signed up with all those ad-clicking-and-you-get-money-stuff-bla-bla-bla.. That's why now I have these ads on the left side of my layout..

Well, I named my blog "Times Like These.." based on Foo Fighter's song title which suits every situation in life.. When you look at your past, you'll say "it's times like these.. bla bla bla..", when you're happy, you'll say "it's times like these... bla bla bla..", even when you're sad, you can say "it's times like these.. bla bla bla.."...

Well, it's times like these I got bored and have nothing to blog about and I started to blog about my own blog.. Hah! See.. Times like these..

That's all..

No comments: