Wednesday, December 24, 2008

reset...

these past few days i have only been totally awake after 3 in the afternoon. i rarely woke up in the morning anymore and only sleeps when sunrise. how bad was that? as i only wakes up in the afternoon, i usually go online first then get something to eat. and usually i only eat dinner which i can say the only proper meal i have for the day. besides that, junk food and tidbits. i need to fix everything up and that is why i choose not to sleep as i want to reset my body clock to normal. i know that it would be hard but i must do it to change my habit of sleeping late in the early hours of morning and waking up late in the afternoon.
here's a picture i took from my bedroom window around 6.30 a.m.:

2 comments:

Delilah said...

sama la kita. i only can sleep when dah mok pagi. heheh.

speul said...

me too.. that's y i want to reset my body clock back.. boring da bgn aher sik sempat nangga matahari dah gelap balit.. hahaha