Sunday, December 21, 2008

new look

just formatted my desktop because of some problems. it hangs suddenly and annoys me. decided to format it a long time ago but was waiting for some things to get done. but i felt that it was time to format it since i don't have anything to do as well. installed windows xp back after using vista for some time. still missing vista with all the cool looks and few functions which i will miss. maybe i'll install it back later. too lazy currently as it takes almost a day to completely restore all the softwares i need to make me satisfied with my system. i like to get myself updated with all the softwares. it could be done in a few hours time only but i usually update all my stuff. don't like to get behind in technolgy and gadgets as they change rapidly throughout the years. what else should i install? hmm.. any ideas? i don't really like the looks of xp as i was in love with vista interface and i don't think that any vista transformation pack will do as it won't feel the same. here's how my desktop looks like:


i think i want to install vista later. before next year i think... hehehe...

No comments: