Saturday, August 30, 2008

Unlikely?

Nothing much done this week. Well, maybe a little bit of something.. Got a new change of style in my hair colour. Dyed it a little of red. Well, maybe not that red but still it is a new thing for me to colour my hair. And it was all done by someone who is somehow expert, well maybe she's just good at it. Thank you! Watched Wall.E during movie day, and it was somehow romantic and funny at the same time.. Something that is fun to watch for a dating movie.. Currently bored with nothing to do.. Unlike yesterday, having fun at a battle of the band gig where I went totally crazy. All that hyper energy flows right out of me. Hahaha.. Went there to support my friend's band, Sonido Kongress. Hopefully I got the name right. Had a fun time, where the two of me and my friend can be the whole crowd for that night.. Hahaha..

Bored.. Should have gone out just now.. Hmm...

No comments: