Friday, August 22, 2008

Aluuu Chaaaooowww...

Wednesday, 20th August 2008 (20.08.2008)- The best day of my life so far I might say. Today, my class was cancel due to my lecturer's emergency leave, leaving me with no class and more time to hang out with my friends. Afternoon, went shopping for food and booze for the best barbeque ever, Bono's farewell barbeque party. Even though I don't drink, I repeat, I DON'T DRINK, I went along just because I have nothing else to do at campus and I was bored. So I went of with Jewl, Amanda, Donald, and also Dale to find cheap booze. After getting the drinks, we went to Dale's house first to check for a crate of beer because he thinks that he still has it, but instead, we went of just having a box of chocolate to share (but Jewl took it away when we sent him home to buy extra food from Boulevard).

Went of to Boulevard, ran up the going down escalator with the remaining gangs (5 - Jewl = Speul, Donald, Dale, Amanda) and was stared by everyone just when we arrived at the top. I just laughed it off and went to proceed with our mission, to get extra food for the party. After that was done, picked Jewl up again and ate at Chicago 7 where we laugh about the small things in our lives (nya lah ya, bulak li jak).

Went home to send my car back and wait to be picked up by Nazmi. Bought playing cards for the party to enjoy while waiting for food. Kompiden mintak duak deck, ingat duak inggit jak sigek, check2 tek limak inggit stengah, wat to do, bayar jak lah~

Arriving at the party a little bit late, we found that Jerry was somehow drunk, and talking gibberish quite loud. Donald, can't help himself by trying to get everyone else drunk, holding a bottle of liquor, passing it around to people and laughed happily about it. He considers it as an achievement, I think, making people drunk.

The party went on counting drunken people until there were none left to be counted. So far, the party was the best I've ever had. Seeing people get drunk, making people drunk, celebrating their drunkness, and the sound of laughter made me feel really really happy.

After quite some time, a few friends left because they were not going to crash at Bono's place. The host, Bono, started to talk serious about life, I even had an emotional moment hearing him saying about life and what we should do to achieve what we want. I even cried, yes, I cried.. I'm not ashamed of it because I know I have friends that really care about me that time..

Around 4 a.m., I guess most of the party people was asleep and by 5, I'm the only one who was not sleeping. I just don't feel like sleeping. I walked around the house, seeing the people who was asleep and took their pictures. Surprisingly, Jerry was the one who woke up the earliest among all, maybe because he was wasted earlier than others.

Thursday, 21st August, 2008 - After most of the rest woke up, hanged out in front of the house (or the side) and laughed about the night before. I returned home and got ready for class while the others went straight to campus. After we met up at campus, we still talked and laughed about the things we did the night before. The time when we became cousins, when we were happily enjoying each others company, when we all laughed whenever someone puked, and when we all were having such a great time that night...

Well my friend, Healsca James, or BONO as we call you always, the Godfather of the Sca Family, a good friend, the best head of the family (even though it's all made believe, I really wished for one), I hope you will succeed and we will meet again and have this kind of gathering everytime you are here.
And sorry about the cleaning up though, really wanted to help but wasn't able to...

4 comments:

Delilah said...

wads wid d kazen tingy??

speul said...

why, u were drunk la...

bono started the whole kazen thingy..
i dunno why but it was fun and funny... and it got funnier when someone else puke.. wasn't it fun?

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

oit..aku sik tido sampe aku balit unimas...i watched england match and spain match sikit sikit...then jerry bangun..nya lapar...by 6 am plus..aku alu chowwww....

Delilah said...

oooo...but ti,e ya ku lom mabok la. ku jaga steph. next ting i know, u guys were hopping in and out of the house dgn gumbira nya. hahaha. and yes, puking drunkards were the funniest. hahaha.