Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pure Competition..

Got nothing much done today.. Woke up late, just in time to get fetched and played futsal. Not feeling like playing at first but was persuaded to play and just went along with it. Waited for almost an hour for our opponents which really had spoiled the mood. Almost left the place. But eventually went on with it.
After futsal, went for dinner at Barok where it was very packed and waited for a few minutes before being seated at the table. Was supposed to see the performance there but was placed quite far from the show. Well, I can't see it anyway because I'm short sighted and do not have specs. Need money to replace old ones.
After dinner, we guys doesn't have anything in plan and we just went on with the recommendation to play bowling.. It has been some time since I played, because I am not really good at it. Well, I thought I am but I got the highest score for the second game! Hahaha... Lucky I guess.

Pure competition? PURE?

2 comments:

Break da' Mic! said...

I want a rematch!

Aku sik patut kalah!!!

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

Aku sik mok match..aku mok lighter..susah nak mok verification...