Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Waiting...

Handed in the filled up form for the job applied and was told to wait for the call.. Yea right.. While I wait, the job will be given to someone else.. Hehe.. Hope not.. If it were to be meant like that, then I would have to look for another job at the same venue then.. Hehe.. Easier for me to hang out with friends in campus before going to work.. Haha..

Heard that the Spring will be open tomorrow for a grand opening but I think that I'll be going there on Thursday.. That's the time that we can see crowds of people (yalah.. what else? Alien ka?) going there on a public holiday.. One thing for sure is that this will be another addition to Kuching where I can go to other than the old, lame Sarawak Plaza, Tun Jugah, Riverside Crown Plaza, Hock Lee, Crown Square.. haha... Got bored already, no other place to go... Only the two new mega mall are to be explored now.. Boulevard and The Spring.. Hehe.. Oh ya! Not to be forgotten too is the Plaza Merdeka which is going to be completed by... err.. ERROR!!! Hehehe...

I think a post a day is to troublesome for me as I always blankly stare at what I wanted to type for this blog.. But still coping up to the challenge.. Haha.. Maybe in February I'll be a regular blogger.. Post when I have something to post about.. Yeah.. Alteration to New Year's Resolution? NOT GOOD..

No comments: