Monday, January 7, 2008

Routine?

Got nothing to do today but playing games.. Just installed a few games borrowed from a friend.. Annoying missing files are now not a problem for me.. Thanks to the convenience of the internet.. But still wanting to buy a new graphic card.. But still thankful that I can play most of the games today unlike those times when I couldn't even buy any games because I don't have a powerful computer for gaming.. Well, my computer should be use to play games but who cares..

Went to fill up a form to work at the spring but ended up just taking the form and leave.. Need to photocopy some documents first.. Well, will send it tomorrow then.. Hopefully I can get the job because of boredom is killing me.. Couldn't just sit at home and do nothing.. Playing games all day kills time but if playing all day for a week makes it a routine and routine is boring.. Hehe..

Guess that I should post this as "Routine?"

No comments: