Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Half Half

Some people sees a glass as half full and some sees it as half empty.. Well, for me, I see the glass as half empty.. Why? Because everything has to end and you always empty your glass when you drink (unless you want another refill like what McDonald does).. Even I see my wallet as half empty.. I don't know who sees their wallets or purses as half full.. Because mine is always half empty (well actually, almost empty, everytime) and it doesn't multiply by itself. You could wish, but it'll never ever come true.. I noticed this when I was enjoying my driving when I noticed that the fuel was half empty (or half full, whichever you like it) and it suddenly become clear to me that all things will always be half empty.. Because in the end, it WILL be empty.. Like the car fuel when we had made a long journey and the fuel warning comes flashing warning you that it will be empty unless you refuel.

Some mindless chatter again this time.. Or IS IT? 22 days and a post a day.. Maybe in February I'll have something to do and be a regular person who doesn't spend to much time with blogging everyday but having no idea of what to blog about..

No comments: