Friday, January 11, 2008

Again...

Only two days of The Spring and I think I got bored of it... Went there again with some friends and felt like there's not much attraction yet.. Well.. Wonder when are the other shops going to be open.. Well, my blog posts these days consists mostly of the new hip in town, which is none other than the Spring.. Better get new ideas..

Well, here's what I did today:
  • Went to the Spring, ate some sample popcorn and a pinch of the egg which was cooked using the demo frying pan.. Friends laughed..
  • Disturbed the mascot of bubblegummers.. Wanted to take off his 'head' but decided not to and just played with the 'ear' instead.. Friends laughed.. I did it yesterday too.. The same mascot.. The yellow haired 'kid'..

  • Opened the door to go to the other side... You should go to F.O.S outlet in The Spring, there's this weird door standing there.. Useless I tell you..
  • Went to Boulevard, checked out Converse's stuff and wanted to buy some as currently the 2008 budget has not been planned yet..
  • After Boulevard, went to campus to fetch another friend and went back to the Spring again.. Luckily one of us bought something.. Hehe..
Okay... Nothing much.. My life is boring.. Done..

No comments: