Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Christmas!

Went for Christmas visiting today and had fun.. Never I thought that it would be like this and it turned out to be one of the will be remembered memories for me.. I forgot to bring my camera, which today was hell lots of fun.. Hahaha.. THRILL!!!

Today, I got my graphic card back from Bono, who borrowed it while I was gone..away from Kuching, back in kampung.. Well, he got a new graphic card.. Damn, I'm jealous.. I wanted to upgrade mine but doesn't have enough budget for now.. I just bought 2GB of RAM only.. Well, that's all the budget I have for now.. Maybe in the future I will buy more than just a graphic card.. Hopefully the price of all the computer components will drop, as they drop rapidly every year.. I can still remember the first USB flash drive I bought for RM 100, which is just 256MB, while we can easily get one of the new ones for RM25 for 1GB... See the price difference? And that was just a few years back.. Just imagine in the future when all these stuff, gadgets, or components, whichever you want to call it, only costs a few cents.. Hopefully they will..

That's all I have for now.. Still yet to upload pictures from my camera.. Still too lazy.. Later...

No comments: