Friday, November 2, 2007

Something something...


Tomorrow is the big day.. What am I talking about? It's the Swinburne Amazing Race and I along with my friends entered it.. A group consists of 4 will win the race tomorrow and hopefully it'll be us..

There's nothing much to do during this holiday and I felt so bored just staying home and felt like there's nowhere else to go here in Kuching.. After being a nerd for a week to study, and sat for the finals, there's just nothing much to do at campus other than "visiting" friends who still needs to study for their final examinations.. Kind of fun watching them struggle and suffer while enjoying for a fact that I have finished my part of studying..well, for now at least... And now, I just have to wait for the results.. Waiting can be so stressful.. Well, that's life..

Well, that's all for now.. There's nothing much I can say during my holiday as there's nothing much to do and there's nothing much to say.. Maybe the next blog entry will be more entertaining than this one.. MAYBE... HOPEFULLY...

1 comment:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

since kau bored..apa kata kau ingatkan email add ko pake for tc...