Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where'd you go?

Today was an eventful day.. Well, not that eventful but still, I can go to visit some houses for RAYA!!! That's fun enough.. At least I don't have to stay in campus playing carrom all day.. Hehehe..

Today, went visiting to a few houses.. hmm.. okay, maybe it was just three.. hehe.. But it was fun.. and the most important thing is, it is free and we do not need to spend our lunch money.. HAHAHA.. but it's true...

I forgot to bring my camera for the first house so we'll just have to view all the other houses which sums up altogether is 2...
Here are some pictures of today's open houses.. and also some pictures of the guests (which is of course consists of me and my friends, well, most of my friends and less of me...)

anak buah Apeet (Apeet's fruit kid.. HAHAHA... English is fun!!!)

Wow... posing orang belakang ya...

the second house... (Apeet's sister's house.. Kak Yuz)

Sesungguhnya budak ini sungguh lah cute nya... Hehehe...

Posing mosing ngan tuan rumah...

Jerry layan stone.. Hahaha.. Credits to jewL

Wow.. seriusnyer...

Ladies...

Kira tuan rumah lah nya tok..

FOOD!!!

Easy there... Whatcha gonna do?

Models...


Paparazzi shots...

Dapat bukak studio gambar eh.. Hahahaa...

Terima kasih kepada tuan rumah.. Mr. Ad..

Ya I madah ngan U, menar kata dirik...

Habis dah... Nang NYAMAN!!!

SPEUL

No comments: