Sunday, October 14, 2007

1st day of raya...

The most anticipated day has come and what did I do today?
I slept.. Hahahaha... Can you believe it? I waited for this day the whole ramadhan and I just slept when other relatives came visiting to my house.. Hahaha..

Actually, I feel bad for not helping my family with all the servings and all, but I felt tired because I slept at 5 in the morning.. I missed the Raya prayer.. And after bermaaf-maafan with my grandparents, my parents, and my uncle & aunt, ate a few dishes, I got on my bed and slept until it was almost 7. Maybe tomorrow I'll be helping and not be able to go visiting to my friends' house.. But that's tomorrow..

Tomorrow they'll be coming to visit and I hope that I have already awaken when they arrive.. Hehe.. Hopefully..

No pictures today.. I slept, what do you expect?! Tomorrow's another day!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

SPEUL

No comments: