Sunday, December 13, 2009

13 things

when i was 21:
  • tried the new windows 7 operating system in beta.
  • went to serikin for the first time and drove there with my cute little orange car.
  • chipped one of my tooth and also lose another tooth due to futsal.
  • got a tooth pull out at a dental clinic for the above reason.
  • ran a 10 km marathon for the first time. without even a single training!
  • went for karaoke for the first time during the end of the first semester.
  • played hide and seek in the Spring! quite some fun we had there.
  • tried to play hide and seek at Boulevard but not much fun as at the Spring.
  • switched phones with my dad. funny story about why he wanted to change it.
  • maybe broken my left toe (twice?) oh i'm so lazy to go for a check up.
  • played paintball for the first time.
  • experienced kayak for the first time.
  • and oh. i don't think i'll go to clubs. not the place for me. only when there's an exception like some surprise birthday party or something. hehe.
nothing much happens in my life. such a boring post huh?

No comments: