Tuesday, October 20, 2009

down?

lately there's many things going on with my life. from raya visiting, sports carnival, and some other stuff. i just don't really feel like updating my blog as i don't feel like posting any. although most of the things happened were good memories, but i just don't feel like i used to. the feeling, it just wasn't there. i just don't feel happy as i used to be. i just feel like disappearing and never be missed by anyone. maybe it's better for everyone. maybe it's best for me. who knows. all these things that i do just doesn't make me feel happy anymore. there's something missing. and i don't know what or why i feel this way. all i feel is emptiness, and even though all these laughter on the outside, it echoes of emptiness inside...

all words of motivations just make me feel down and disappointed at myself...

No comments: