Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i wish you would step back from that ledge my friend.

i haven't been updating this blog regularly. i only posted some youtube videos just to entertain myself. i have a lot of things going on my mind, and i just can't concentrate on one thing. i just watched yes man a few days back and i think my life is just like him. always saying no to things in life, making excuses to avoid it all. but in the end, he gets almost all the things he wanted in life, but i don't thing i will. *sigh*

i need some motivation!

here's a link to the video i like in the 'yes man' movie:
Jim Carrey - Jumper (Third Eye Blind cover)
couldn't get an embedded youtube video. the song's stuck in my head for a few days now.

2 comments:

Elisha said...

I have been reading some blogs about motivation but I think this one will great helps you.

http://motivatethyself.com/how-to-motivate-yourself/

Sometimes I think it was cool that you've posted youtube vids because someone like me won't spend time lurking in youtube looking for vids. I personally liked them...

But I think you should post those to the minimum and put more into writing. Maybe like posting vids only on one particular day.

speul said...

thanks. appreciate it.