Sunday, March 22, 2009

it's lonely to be alone.

the feeling of shutting everyone out
i don't want to be there
let there just be you and them without me
i'll be just fine being myself all alone.

hate me when i'm wrong
do i have to like you when you are?
remembering everything you said gives me headaches
and it just leads to heartaches.

when everyone hopes the best from you
and it all just gets in your head
search for the gun hidden inside of you
and what are you going to do with it?

everything else is killing me
couldn't it be any faster?
it's just a matter of time
and everything else will be clear...

5 comments:

Elisha said...

This wordless post really puts me into thinking. I was wondering what is actually playing in your mind but ended up, the images in my head displayed and portrayed in that clean white page.

These images I see in the blank page are THOUGHTS. They are either the past or the future - that is how powerful our imagination is.

But these THOUGHTS will just remain as THOUGHTS. If you don't plant them, you can only see NO-THING.

"A blank page is worth a million thoughts" - Elisha

speul said...

it's not a blank post... there's some writings in it.. i don't really want people to read it, but you can.

Elisha said...

Well hope those THOUGHTS won't corrodes you.

speul said...

highlight everything in my blog and you'll see...

Elisha said...

Yea, I know about that. It sounds destructive. It's times like these you learn to love again.