Tuesday, December 9, 2008

i don't...

i don't think i can go watch scary movies with my friends as i tend to spoil the scary part for them.. i tend to laugh at every part which seems scary or surprising to them. i think the part was funny when it actually scares some people to death. just came back home after watching 'Quarantine' with the friends. it was quite good with the first person point of view but to me, it was funny all the way.. i even laughed when all the in the theater was total silence. only i was laughing hysterically. maybe there's something wrong with my part of brain to sense scariness or maybe it's just me can't be bothered about these kinds of movies.

i wished i could join my friends on the road trip to Miri, but all the signs currently points to a no-no. i was never really allowed to go anywhere alone, meaning far from home, Kuching, unless with my family. i really want something different this time, for my birthday this year, at least. will try again tomorrow although i think it would not change anything, but i'll try nevertheless. with them leaving to Miri, i would be here alone, doing nothing but 'lifelessly' be infront of my computer, doing nothing, having no life.. i can stay longer on my computer than stay without food. like a zombie. hahaha. reminding me of the movie just now. oh well.
either i will be joining them, or i don't...

1 comment:

speul said...

well, looks like i won't be joining them after all... have fun guys...