Sunday, November 16, 2008

let it be...

I think I'm falling...
Falling so deep that I can never reach up again
Couldn't get myself up again
I'm paralyzed by the fall
Unable to accomplish anything
Nothing...

Wish I had wings to fly away
But I am here to stay
Deep inside, I want to be free
Be like everybody else
But I know it was impossible
Not even the thought of it was possible
Never...

Always with emptiness inside of me
I wished it could be filled
But I know it will never be the same as before
Filled with fake happiness
Lasting only for a few hours, minutes or seconds
Temporary...

I wished it never had happened
Right from the beginning
The happiness will never ends if it was never started
False hopes and happiness are the things keeping me holding on
Sitting here
Alone in the dark
After the fall
Waiting if I ever going to get up again...

I think I'm falling for someone I shouldn't have fallen for. Or is it just a feeling of loneliness? I am uncertain of what is happening to me and all around me and all I wanted to do is just disappear and be alone just by myself. All I want to do is just let everything go and let it be... Let it be...

No comments: