Friday, November 7, 2008

all so sudden...

I felt like something was torn apart inside of me so suddenly out of nowhere.
Felt this way since yesterday.
Felt the same way today.
Drove around town just to end up cutting my hair.
Not that much since only one person noticed the changes.
But no one noticed the change of my feelings which only I myself can feel the differences.
Breathless, motionless, numbness...
The feeling of not wanting to continue through all these.
The feeling of wanting to end all these altogether...

I'm feeling empty inside. Feeling like wanting to end my life.
It will not be a suicide. Just some conclusion which I have to decide.

7 comments:

speul said...

*emo post*

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

aku sik faham...

speul said...

perlu paham ka? i thought that blogging is all about expressing what you feel, and sik perlu dipaham.. hahaha...

(_.·´¯`·×» candies said...

hahahaha..PERLU PAHAM.

speul said...

apa la.. ordinary everyday post lah...
just that aku engkah line by line.. terus sik paham?

feanorayomi said...

I think I paham :) haha. It's just one of those days which words cannot express but just a little of what you feel.

speul said...

it's just an ordinary everyday post bah.. wat's the big deal smpey org mk paham?

it's d day i cut my hair, i went driving around town, bla2.. ya jak..