Thursday, October 2, 2008

~Raya~

What a day to spend first day of raya.. Last year, I spent the whole day sleeping, this year, I went out to chill with my friends like it was like any regular day.. err.. night.. Doesn't feel like celebrating much this year. Unfortunately no open house this year. My mom didn't cook as much as past years and maybe that feeling makes me doesn't feel like celebrating it much.. Hehehe. My grandfather is also not really well to go out visiting after the operation he had last month. He will be on his bed resting since the operation. Can't really move about so much anymore..

Tomorrow hopefully I can go visiting happily to my friends house. And hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow as I plan to send the car to car wash before going visiting. Hopefully I wakes up early tomorrow too..

Well, Selamat Hari Raya to all again.. Maaf Zahir dan Batin..
So called raya aye?

No comments: