Monday, September 29, 2008

29/09

29/09. The same date I have open a blog for myself just to express myself so that the world of the internet can see. This marks a year of my blog. And I will celebrate by buying myself new stuff for myself so that me myself can be happier by myself. Hahaha...

By the end of today, will be another day of Ramadan and the last day of fasting. Which means Hari Raya is just two days away. Like last year, maybe the first day of Raya I will just be sleeping in my room. Hahaha.. Well, I better get myself prepared for the guest who will be coming this year.

Talking about Raya, I haven't got any new proper baju melayu since few years back, and now, I don't even feel like buying one. Maybe the duration of wearing a new baju melayu was too long for me and I lost the feeling of wearing one. Haha... Should I get one? I spent more on other shirts rather than a one time ocassion clothes.

Well, that's all for now. You are all welcome to my house during Hari Raya, so be there. And if you guys wants the address, feel free to contact me...

No comments: