Saturday, August 9, 2008

Seeking light in the darkness...

The whole state of Sarawak was in total darkness around 6.45 p.m. and around 8 something. That's right, it happened twice. And the funny thing is it didn't directly go *poof* dark, no no no, it was like turning the light switch one at a time and then total darkness... Don't know what went wrong but it sure is a relieve when things go back to normal, the electricity, the televisions, the computers and the internet.. Hahaha.. All I care about is going online or playing games..

Somehow, in the darkness I felt like wishing I was Batman for some reason.. Hahaha.. Maybe its the darkness, or maybe it's just me being me..

3 comments:

jewL said...

too much dark knight...

speul said...

hihihihahahahaha

why so serious?
hahahahahah

Anonymous said...

eeechaakk. speul dah sot.. mesti demam nya critical sampei ketok. ok chow...





















..........alu chooOOWWW...