Thursday, January 17, 2008

Should I or shouldn't I?

Imagine yourself getting stuck in the middle of two situations which if you pick an option, you would end up leaving the other behind and sometimes you wonder if you had made the right choice.. Life is so full of choices and did I make the right choice by doing this? Maybe I'm just too afraid of the other option that I took this option. Or maybe I haven't totally made up my mind by doing it.. Hopefully it's the right choice for me and my future...

To think about it, this can be related to all the things which I have done in my life so far. Everything. There's always options and choices which we have to pick to go on with our life. It's like picking a door to another level of a game.. The game of life that is..

I wonder why I always say things so philosophy like.. Sounded cool. Hehe.. Well.. Actually, should I choose to pick this job which already have been offered to me or should I choose another option which I still do not know the outcome of it?

Bah.. I'll continue about this tomorrow as I will know what I will do after settling some things first..

No comments: