Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kampung Pictures...

The long awaited pictures of my kampung now will be ready to be posted in my blog.. Felt to lazy to upload the pictures from the camera, but I have to do it.. I must show my kampung house which my atok build himself.. Most structures of the house are extended every time I go back to kampung.. This year, I was suprised to see the kitchen being extended a little more.. Surprises every year... Well, here are some of the pictures... I could not get the whole picture of the house because I forgot.. Hahaha..

The side of the house... (I think...)

Maybe it's the front? Hehe...

A little bit more...

This side can clearly be seen from the road..

The other entrance...

Not so much different at night...

Entrance..

Seen from the entrance...

The extended kitchen..

Now, I will introduce to you, the car which was originally from Kuching... The one, the only, KP 5752 Q, 1986/1987 Proton Saga... Hahaha...

I've spent my childhood times in this car... Memories are still there.. Hopefully I will bring back this car and restore it to a better shape or even completely change it to become one of those ah beng cars.. Hahaha... But that is a future planning.. Not now..

No comments: