Monday, December 24, 2007

Back!

YEAH! I'm back from the holiday trip.. So called holiday.. Now, all I want to do is hang out all day with my friends.. Tomorrow is Christmas and maybe I'll go visiting tomorrow.. Open house? Anyone? Invitation please.. Hahaha..

I'm just glad that I'm back here in Kuching.. The holiday going back to my father's kampung was not so entertaining, but still, celebrating Hari Raya Korban there was eventful.. Many of my relatives from my father's side came back to kampung.. And there were many kids.. Not that I hate kids but, don't get me wrong, I HATE KIDS... Hahaha.. All those kids who is troublesome.. Hahaha.. Not those kids who listens to what I say.. Miak berolah ku sik suka.. Paham?! Hahaha...

That's all I have right now.. I'll post the pictures next time..

No comments: