Saturday, November 10, 2007

Problems...

Don't you just hate it when problems come.. Waiting and hoping for it to disappear is what I mostly do.. Hopefully the problems will go away by itself just by waiting and only that.. Who enjoys them? Unless it's a mathematical, or even maybe technological problem, then maybe I would be interested...

PROBLEMS... What was I talking about?

STUPID STREAMYX CONNECTION!! Only after two days, ONLY NOW, I can connect to the world of the internet.. Maybe TMNET should provide better service for their customers.. No wonder they are called tmnut, and other names I could not recall.. Hopefully I won't get any trouble from the TM side... HAHAHA...

Oh well, just my point of view.. Hopefully there will be no more connection problems from now on...

No comments: