Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I don't know...

What would you do if you have a powerful pc but still not back from repair? You wanted to play all the new games out there, watch all the cool new movies, listens to all your mp3 collections, BUT you don't have the computer..
How I wish I could get my desktop back! Waiting kills...

Even my internet connection is killing me.. Slow.. and always disconnects...
How lazy I am to complaint to the TMNet guys..
Because they would always say tomorrow... later.. and next week..
They'll come and 'test' the line at my house and then blame it on the telephone line and I should be calling TM to fix the line..
What's wrong with just fixing it directly.. Complaining to TM will take another week and when they come and 'test' the line, they'll say, "It's ok.. nothing to worry about" and blame it on the internet. The bottleneck, the bit rate and stuff which they sounded like they know all about it.. BUT they don't!

Blah...

No comments: